Driver Training Program For Etiquette & Behavior Grooming.
- How well a product or service is there is always chance of improvement.
- An educational video cum facilitator drivers training program for car drivers, luxury car owners can now take a relief by training their drivers in personal grooming, communication, etiquette, passenger service, alertness & making them conscious by realizing their mistakes & making them a responsible personal driver.
- There was a time when we had only cars like ambassador or fiat but today thousands of luxury cars are sold every month in India but the sad part is that there is no change in the standard of drivers who drives them, they lack the class and finesse which these cars demands many don’t know even the basics of giving good service.
- During that time a driver was called driver or driver Saab and was considered as a member of the family such was the respect of this professional however today the same professional is considered as mazdoor and does not command that respect.
- This transition of perception among car owners has drastically downgraded the self-esteem of present drivers in the city and to a major extend the drivers them self our responsible for it as many lacks in soft skills like etiquette, communication, grooming etc and also due to their irresponsible behavior.
- However we at drivers in India have taken a challenge on this to change the perception of this profession and help drivers to regain their lost self-esteem for this neglected segment of our work force.
Learning for drivers begins when they are motivated and feel pride in what they do. This session boosts their self-esteem & confidence as a driver, the session emphasize that driving profession is a respected profession and a driver has a lot of responsibility on his shoulder
Majority of the drivers know that their responsibility as a driver is only restricted to driving, what is called giving a good service many are completely unaware, this session makes them realize that merely being a good driver is not sufficient in long run. The session covers various topics like grooming, punctuality, courtesy, opening the door etc We also conduct this training program for corporate companies having fleet of drivers.